Friday, August 19, 2011

Waiting...

Well, I'm waiting on Dolly to have her babies.... nothing so far.  Sure hope she's bred!  I have been really looking forward to this litter, so she better be!  :)
All the other bunnies are doing great.  Bella's litter is 8 weeks old now and are going to new homes.  Hurry if you want one!  :)  Dolly's nameless baby might just have a name now.  We're thinking about naming him Mickey.  Don't ask me why, it just seemed to fit.  :) 
Things are coming together inside the rabbitry!  Dad built me the great cage-holder, you know, and so now I'm really in the mood to get everything cleaned and organized and finished... NOW!  :)  But there's still quite a bit of work to be done before it's "perfect" so it will have to be a process.  :)  My rabbitry is in the barn in a room that used to be a shop, and so half of it is where my rabbits go, and the other half is "shop junk" that still needs to be cleaned out.  I am really looking forward to doing that!  :)  My half of the shop is spick-and-span, but I can't wait for the other half to be, too.  :)  Even if I don't use it, I don't like the messy look.  :)  So that will be the next project.  And then there's a list of other small things that need to be done, too.
Will keep you posted (literally!) :) on Dolly. 

No comments: