Monday, January 7, 2013

Just to let you know.....

.....I'm still here.  ;-)  I know I haven't been posting much, but there really just hasn't been much to post about!  Not about rabbits, anyways.  Things are pretty stagnant in the rabbitry right now (boo-hoo!) since both my mommas that should have had babies right now, didn't.  But, I'm hoping to get Princess re-bred now that she's stabilized after the miscarriage, Trixi bred, and Veronica bred, THIS week.  And hopefully have that baby boom!  Right now I'm waiting on Dolly and Lily, who are due mid-month.  All these babies will (potentially) be ready around Easter time!  Can't wait. :)

Other than rabbits...which hasn't been much at all!......I've been busy getting back into my after-holiday-break routine. ;-)  Nose to the grindstone in school (my head is still aching from three lessons of maaaaaathhhhhhh today! blah....not my favorite.) and just getting back on schedule has been busy.  We've also been playing lots of hockey, and of course.....those darling puppies are just getting darling-er, evvvery day. :-)

A few pics to share.....


Ahhh, actually not.  '__'  The internet is ridiculously slow today, so maybe we'll have a picture post....tomorrow!  :D

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments: