Friday, January 25, 2013

Selling Out

For the last few months I've been re-evaluating my rabbitry and everything and have come to the conclusion that I need to sell out of my bunnies right now.  For the season of life I am in right now, I just do not have the time anymore to devote to taking care of the bunnies.  Raising rabbits is a commitment, and right now there are other things that are far more important to me than bunnies.  I'm working on finishing up high school, which takes a lot of time, and also our family is now raising Great Pyrenees guard dogs, (housmanfarms.com)  and I will be more involved in that family business....and I don't have time for two businesses right now!  I would love to possibly get back into this hobby in the future, but for now it's just not going to work.

I've really, REALLY enjoyed my 2 years with these bunnies!  They have been a great success and are a wonderful hobby.  I love them to pieces!  And I've met so many great people and made so many wonderful friends....I'm so grateful for all of you!  But I know I only have these teenage years at home for so long and I want to spend them with my wonderful family. :) 

I will be keeping Mickey, though, as a pet....he's my baby and I couldn't part with him!  :)

Visit my website to see a list of what I'm selling and contact me if you're interested or have any questions! 

http://emilyshoppinhotots.weebly.com/sell-out.html


Thanks!

~Emily

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet Birthday tribute to your mom, Emily!
(I wonder who made the scrumptious looking breakfast?! :)
It is a rare and precious thing to have such a sweet mother-daughter relationship like you both have....
Happy Birthday, Mrs. Housman!!

Sophia L.

House of Hotots said...

You are so sweet Emily. You have such a great head on your shoulders. Your priorities sure are in the right place. Family is so important and to know that and appreciate that in your teenage years is spectacular. You are a wealth of knowledge in your young years. It is truly my honor to call you friend. Great success to you and your family in Great Pyrenees puppies!

Emily said...

Awww...thank you so much for the sweet comment, Kate! Totally made my day - what a blessing! <3 Thanks for the encouragment...let's keep in touch!