Saturday, March 2, 2013

Baby Pictures! ~ 2 1/2 Weeks

I've been so busy with puppies lately I haven't had much time to take pictures or post pictures of the babies.  I finally got around to it on Thursday, so here they are!  There are two does and a buck.  They are 3 weeks old today!  Just a*d*o*r*a*b*l*e.  <3  Today they are running around with momma in her cage for the first time.  :-)

Doe #1 - "Maggie" 

She's the biggest one in the litter, but such a cutie!!!

 
 




 
 
 
 
Doe #2 - "LuLu"  My favorite!!!  So cute, love her little head and ears.  :-)
 






 
 
 
And the little Mr. Cody....smallest and typiest in the litter....actually he might be my favorite....can't decide, I love 'em all!  :-) 
(He wasn't the best poser, though).
 



 
 
Have a great weekend everyone!
 

No comments: