Tuesday, October 18, 2011

This Email Made My Day!

I got this email from a bunny customer who just bought one of Dolly's little bucks on Sunday.  It absolutely MADE MY DAY!  And I'll admit I almost cried when I read it....  =}

"I just wanted to email you and say thank you so much! :) I named him "Mochi" after a Japanese ice cream treat. (It's basically a little dough ball filled with ice cream) I just want to comment you on something! Thank you for putting so much time and love raising your bunnies! Mochi is sooo friendly compared to previous bunnies we have got from pet stores. He is so funny! He grunts all the time and purrs! It's so cute. And when you put him down or in his cage, he just plops down on all floors and just sits there, sometimes grunting. Haha. I only had him for less than a day, but he is perfect! Thank you so much! :) I'm starting to potty train him, but he loves laying down in his litter box. He is a cutie! I definately won't go to another breeder when looking for a Dwarf Hotot becauae you do a great job raising and giving them the love they deserve! I will send you photos as soon as I can! :)"

Can anyone else tell that Mochi is going to be one spoiled little guy!?!?  :)  It is so great to know that bunnies are going to such great homes and the new owners are happy with their bunnies!!!  Thanks so much to all of you who have supported me on my bunny adventure!  :)

No comments: