Sunday, October 30, 2011

Little Surprises

There's simply NOTHING like pulling back the fur and finding a warm nest of pink, wiggling babies!  Dolly kindled yeserday afternoon.  She had three little babies, including a peanut, who died overnight.  But the other two are healthy, happy, bouncin' little babies!  The thrill of finding a new litter never gets old and I'm sure never will!  It's just wonderful.  :)
I'm really happy to finally have this litter.  I was hoping for atleast one more than two because I have a couple people wanting babies from this litter and I was hoping to keep a doe so.... we'll see how it all works out.
But I'm thrilled to have a litter again finally!  And they are all black banded, no sports!  Yeah!  I've had nearly 20 babies this spring/summer, since I started my rabbitry, and haven't had a sport yet, which is surprsing but great!

So, good job to my wonderful little momma Dolly and I'll keep ya posted!

No comments: