Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

At Thanksgiving this year I have something else to add to my list of things that I am thankful for: bunnies! 

I am grateful for my parents who have supported me in this venture... from driving me around to get bunnies to encouraging me when things are tough cheering with me when things are good.  And they have listened to me rattle on about bunnies, bunnies, and more bunnies for hours on end without complaining!  Dad has helped me with the business side of things :) giving advice, listening to me prattle on, and helping me when I need help.  Mom has consistently encouraged me and I am so grateful for that!
 
I am thankful for my wonderful little brothers who take care of my bunnies when I am sick or gone!  That has been a blessing!  Thanks boys.  :)


I am grateful for Debbie McLaughlin from the Hidden Habit Rabbitry who helped me (and still is helping me!) start my rabbitry by selling me quality bunnies and giving me so much advice.  I have spent hours, literally, on the phone with her asking questions and taking notes!  I have a file folder full of papers of notes from our phone calls.  She has so much experience and advice, I don't know what I would have done without her!

I am thankful for all of you who have supported me by purchasing my bunnies!  You have all made this such a good experience, I've enjoyed meeting all of you and getting to give my bunnies good homes with you.  Thank you.  And a special thanks to Tiffany, who sends me updates and photos of her bunny, thank you!  I enjoy them so much!  ;)

And to all of you who I haven't mentioned but am thankful to for your support, thank you!  :)

And last but not least, I'm thankful for my wonderful bunnies.  Each one is special and so much fun!  I am so grateful to have the opportunity to have my own rabbitry.  I am excited to see what this upcoming new year brings!  Thank you to each and every one of you for your support! 

No comments: