Sunday, November 27, 2011

Vacation

Our family took a week-long vacation Thanksgiving week.  I was looking forward to the week off, but worried about leaving my bunnies!  But a 7-year-old friend of mine took care of my bunnies ever day for a week.  I knew I could totally trust her, but she did even more than I thought!  When we got back today, of course I couldn't wait to go see them.  My rabbitry was all swept out and clean and all the bunnies were as happy as could be.  I was so impressed! :)  Thanks Hannah!  :)

Bella is actually looking pretty large.  I sure hope she's bred!  She should be due this next Friday.  Obviously I'm SO excited.  ;)  I can't wait to have more babies around.  And to any of you rabbitry owners out there, does anyone know where I could find a nestbox warmer?  I read about them but have no idea where to get one.  Thanks!  :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad you had a great vacation! And hopefully Bella will have kits soon! I know I'm not a rabbitry owner (although my kids would like me to be), but I did find one online at bassequipment.com for $27.95. Hope that helps.

Emily said...

Thanks Sarah! I'll check that out. :)