Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New Babies~Winter Breeding Schedule~Buns Leaving, Buns Coming :)

Long post title, I know!  :)  The latest exciting news - you guessed it, Chocolate Chip had her babies!  Right on time, three perfect little kits. :)  Two banded and a sport and they are doing great! Good job, CC!  I don't what happened to my pics of them - :( - so I'll have to take some new ones to post. :)
As far as my winter breeding schedule, so I think I have it figured out. :)  I'll be breeding three does the end of this month/beginning of October, and three or four does the end of December.  So I'll just be having two "baby booms" this winter, so will have a limited number of babies available.  Get on my contact list now if you want to be notified when they are ready!  So that's the plan for winter breeding so far.  Also on a sad note - three of my girls will be leaving me.  Regina, Chocolate Chip, and Zahara.  I love, love, love them all, but... some of them have to go to make room for a new doe I'm getting this month and the babies I want to keep.  I'm excited that they will be going to a lady to start her with her Dwarf Hotot herd, though!  They have all been wonderful does, there are just other lines I want to work on right now. :)  I also will be getting two does bred to a friend's buck at the MN State Convention (which, by the way, I think I am going to get to go to and I am SO EXCITED - will have to post about that later!) end of this month, and will be definitely keeping babies from those litters - I'm so excited about that!  Miss Roxie will also be going to a new home with Kate Kaiser pretty soon in trade for my lovely little doe Princess that I got from her a while back.  Roxie is still looking SO gorgeous! Unbelievably lovely. :-)



 
 
 

1 comment:

Paige said...

That little girl is going to be a keeper!! She looks gorgeous.