Monday, July 16, 2012

Legs!




I got Mickey's legs in the mail last week.  I got this big fat envelope and I thought the return address person sure sounded familiar, but I couldn't think of who it was!  So I was SO excited when I opened it up and found his three grand champion legs.  Yaaaay Mickey!  :-)





Also, you may have noticed I took off my waiting list page.  I thought I would post on here too just to notify everyone.  I decided I'm not going to keep a waiting list anymore, it has become way too much to manage and I already have a busy life. ;-)  So I'm going to have a contact list, which some of you are already on.  I will just send out an email when I have rabbits for sale to my contact list to let them know.  Otherwise, I'll post them on my for sale page, so check it regularly!  (Please note, if you are already on my waiting list, I will fill your order, I'm just not taking any more right now.)  Thanks!!! :-)

No comments: