Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Rabbits For Sale: Blueberry

(I'll be doing some posts in the next week featuring some of the great buns I have available for sale right now!)

*Blueberry*


Isn't he just adorable???  This is Blueberry.  He is one of my babies for sale right now.  Blueberry is about three months old, and needs a forever home.  He is such the most adorable little bun!  He was going to be one of my keeper bucks, but I discovered some blue marbling in his eyes (hence the name Blueberry), so he will be a great pet.  He is such a sweetie!   Will be a wonderful pet.  He loves attention, and loves to run around in the rabbitry, too.  He's a busy little guy.  $20 no pedigree.  Email Me if you are interested in Blueberry, (or have any questions, would like more info/pics)  or call me at 320-275-0121   Thanks!  :-)







No comments: