Thursday, June 14, 2012

Regina... I love this girl!

Man... I am loving my does, soon to be mothers!  I think, paired up with Mickey, I am gonna have some crazy nice babies real soon.  Just the last month or so, Regina is really blossoming!  One thing I've really been wanting to improve in my herd is the toplines - I need some higher toplines.  I think Regina is gonna help with this.  This gal is SOLID. 
Isn't she gorgeous?!?!



I LOVE this topline! 




Her ears are very short and very spaced... just wish they were a tad bit thicker.



Nicest head of any of my does....




And her straight, well spaced hocks are awesome!




...I just love this girl!  =)  She is due in about 2 1/2 weeks.  I can't WAIT to see her babies. Especially being she's bred to my little grand champ, Mickey.  I am hoping to have two litters out of her before the State (MN) Convention, and will probably be keeping all the babies, for me and some other people who will be getting them at the convention.  I really hope everything goes well with her being a mom.  Can't wait!


And this is Zahara. She is finally putting on the pounds and will be getting bred to Vinson in a week or two.  My favorite point about Zahara is her short, compact body... another thing I would like to improve.  She's lacking in other qualities, but this makes up for it! Bred to my bucks, I'm expecting some awesome babies.

Very compact.

No comments: