Saturday, June 2, 2012

Lots of Baby Hotots

Sorry for not posting much this week. I haven't been feeling well all week so I've not been doing too much.  =(  I've got 9 babies total right now that are all doing fabulous and just so adorable!  And three more litters coming in about a month, can't wait!

The oldest of the babies.  These two little bucks are about 4 1/2 weeks old.





Dolly's two babies.  I think the sport is a doe and the banded is a buck.... not totally sure yet. And my, my... like father like son!  The little buck reminds me SO much of Mickey when he was his age.  So adorable!







And this little sport doe... my goodness, she is CUTE.  I've nicknamed her "Smudge".  =)  A little stinker when it comes to posing though!  Here she is covering her adorable face with her "paws".  "Don't look at me!!!"



                                                                         LOL

These ones are a little better.  =P








Isn't she just a doll?!?!?!  =)


And Haylie's 5 babies... all doing so great, I'm SO glad!

As you can see they aren't very photogenic.  =(  A bit camera shy!




LOL










2 comments:

Bethany said...

Aww....so cute! Thanks for sharing pictures, Emily! Looking at them, makes me wish I had a few. One day, hopefully, I'll get to meet you and see some of your cute lil' bunnies :)

What made you interested in raising them? I'd enjoy hearing :)

Your friend,
Bethany

Emily said...

Thanks Bethany! Sorry for the late reply to your comment. =( Well... I probably first got interested when we bunny-sat my cousins bunnies for a few weeks while they were moving. :) It wasn't until at least a year later that I started thinking seriously about it, though, so I'm not really sure HOW I thought of it. Must have been the Lord. =D So Dad and I went on Craigslist and looked up bunnies and... the first ad we clicked on was for HOTOT bunnies. Of course it was total love at first sight and .... that. was. that. =) LOL
You would really enjoy some bunnies I'm sure! :)
Oh...and I'm so sorry I haven't emailed you back yet. My life has been CRAZY the last few weeks and I haven't been on the computer hardly at all. SO sorry! ...I will try to reply sometime soon... which might be the next three years. LOL Just kidding... I probably won't have much time for emailing this summer though, life is busy! Hope you have all been doing well, though!.... and so cool you have started the Bible Bee. How is it going?
Have a great day!