Friday, June 29, 2012

Update

God is so good!  :-)  Regina went all day without having a single baby.... and I was giving up on any more.  And then last night I went out to do chores and she was pulling out TONS of fur.  Within 45 minutes she had FOUR more babies!  I was SO surprised!!!  There was one peanut, so that leaves three healthy babies - 2 banded and a sport!  Yaaaay!  Regina is doing a GREAT job.  For a first timer, she's amazing.  Babies are fat and healthy and have a very furry nest. ;-)  And... the best part, they were born ON my sweet 16th Birthday, June 28th!  LOL  I always wanted a litter on my birthday.  And my 16th, too!  Thanks Regaina, perfect timing. ;-) 

Dolly also followed suit and had two beautiful little babies this morning, one banded and one sport.  So I have three mommas with full nest boxes right now!  I have taken a lot of pictures lately and will do a picture post soon.  ;)  Thanks for your prayers!

4 comments:

The Kings said...

Oh goodness! I talked to you and didn't wish you a Happy Birthday.:-( Well happy belated birthday miss Emily! God IS Good and blessed you with some nice little presents. Have a blessed weekend!

Emily said...

Aww, thanks Lindsey! :-) <3

Tamie said...

Happy Sweet 16th Birthday, Emily, and congratulations on getting the perfect gift, courtesy of your sweet bun!

Emily said...

Thank you Tamie! It was the perfect birthday gift. ;-)