Monday, January 30, 2012

CC is Nesting!


Chocolate Chip is in the nest box busily making a nest, or... something like that.  I have been pretty skeptical that she was even bred, but hopefully she's proving me wrong now.  :)  She's a first time mom, and somewhat of a crazy little rabbit, so I have my fingers crossed.  At least she picked a nice warm day to kindle, it's like 40 degrees out, the sun is shining and the snow is melting! 




"Hey!  This is serious business.  Get that camera outta here!"
 And the other rabbits....

Bella, "Don't look at me!  I'm holding out 'til day 32.  So there."




Dolly... due on the 9th.

Haylie, due on the 6th.


Mickey, "Don't forget about ME!!!!"

A baby munching on some hay.  :)


Will keep ya'll posted on CC!  =D


4 comments:

Tamie said...

Isn't it amazing how perfectly God designed these little creatures? So happy to read that CC and her cage mates are all getting close and looking forward to reading birth announcements from you in the days and weeks to come!

Hendricks Hearth said...

Pretty girlies! I love Bella's expression, lol! Best of luck with all the new litters. :o)

Emily said...

Yes it is! :) I am so excited for all the babies that will be arriving... I do have some news but will be posting that this afternoon.... :) LOL Thanks for the comment!

Emily said...

Thanks Hendrick's Hearth! :) The latest photos of your babies on your blog are super cute too!!! :) Ya, Bella is pretty funny. :)