Monday, January 2, 2012

Updates

Bella's 3 babies are doing good today.  I think their diarrhea is pretty much cleared up.  Now I'm trying to figure out gender since they are 4 weeks old... I think there's 2 boys, and I'm torn between boy or girl on the last one!  Hopefully I'll know for sure in a week or two!  =D

As you can guess, I worried about Haylie's babies alllllll night last night.  =(  But thankfully they were all IN the nest box, warm and happy, this morning.  Whew!  I'm still bumming over that baby though.... it is so awful when you lose babies, I still think about losing Dolly's a few months ago all the time. 

Bella should be bred, she cooperated for Comic all day yesterday!  Yes!  And Comic was sure happy to get a girl that liked him, finally!  :)  Now if I can just get Dolly and Chip bred too, I'll be very happy.  Especially Dolly, as I was hoping to foster her kits to Bella's litter, IF she only has only 2 or something, that way there is a better chance of them surviving.  And that would be if Bella had a smaller littler also.

That's all for now!  :)

No comments: