Saturday, December 17, 2011

GO HAYLIE!

WOW!  I ended up waiting a little over a half hour before going back out last night.  It was torture :) waiting, but I figured she'd better be left alone.  So, after a very long half hour I headed back out.  Haylie was obviously done... she was sitting in the front of the box licking herself clean.  :)  Finally, she jumped out with a bounce and I was totally shocked!  FIVE absolutely GORGEOUS, pink little babies were squirming around in a furry nest!!!!  WOW!  I was SO thrilled!!!!!

Haylie having her babies.... 

Licking off after delivery....


SURPRISE!!!  Five gorgeous babies.....


Haylie pulled lots of fur for a nice warm nest....

They are all black banded and it doesn't look like there is any peanuts.  I am thrilled, thrilled, thrilled!!!!  =)  They are doing awesome and hopefully will do fine despite the cold weather!  And Haylie has been an absolutely amazing mom, I'm super happy with her!  So, I now have 14 bunnies in the rabbitry, including my 8 babies.....  yeaaaaaay!!!!!  =)

2 comments:

The Kings said...

Woot woot!! Way to go girl! :-D Congrats! <3

Emily said...

*smile* Thanks!!! =)