Monday, December 12, 2011

One Week Old and Doing Great!

The babies are over a week old now and they are doing amazing!  I have been thrilled at how well they are getting along.  On Friday morning when I peeked in the nest, for the first time they actually looked GOOD to me.  They seemed pretty little and not very hardy-looking before, but they actually were looking like healthy little babies, and I was sooooo happy to see that.  :)  And tonight when I checked them, they actually looked like RABBITS for the first time!  LOL!  I'm sure all you who raise bunnies know what I mean.  I love this stage.... in about a week or so they will be the cutest ever.  :)  Can't wait.  Hope everything keeps going so well.
So, for some pictures... these are from Saturday when they were officially one week old.  They aren't the best pictures... I whisked the babies out of the nest, snapped some photos, and stuck them back in before they got too cold, so these are kind of lame.  But they'll have to do.  Enjoy!  :)




And Haylie should hopefully be kindling in a few days.  I hope everything is OK with her.... I'm a bit worried about her pregnancy.  We'll see how it goes.  I gave her a nest box yesterday, I still need to get the heater in it. .....all though those babies will be roasting if this warm weather keeps up... wow!  It feels like Spring is coming, not Christmas!  No snow and it's been about 40 degrees all day.  That's balmy for a MN winter!  ... sorta.  ;)

Haylie

No comments: