Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

This will be my first time having bunnies on a new year, so I'm excited to plan and make goals for 2012!

I am still working on plans and everything, but here are a few things I would like to work on and do this year...

* I would like to have more of my bunnies be from MY lines.   Currently I have 6 adults, only 1 is a home grown, Mickey.  My main goal is to get some keeper does out of my older does to replace their moms.  And maybe keep another buck, we'll see.

*I'd like to grow my herd more. I'm hoping for 8 to 10 does, but we'll see how that goes!  That way I don't have to breed them really hard if I have more. 

*I would love to help at least one person start their own rabbitry with Dwarf Hotots.  Right now I'm helping a friend of mine start one, and it has been really fun.  :)

*I would love to go to a show this year... I have not yet been to a show!  I think that would be really neat, and I would like to get into that.


I think the most important things this year for me, though, are increasing my herd, AND having more bunnies from my lines.  I am so excited to see what 2012 brings!!!  I'll be doing lots of planning and making lots of goals.

Happy New Year from Emily's Hoppin' Hotots!!!


My one home grown, Mickey.

No comments: