Thursday, December 22, 2011

Keeping Busy :)

Yesterday I cleaned the rabbitry.  It was in need of a good thorough cleaning and just some maintenance stuff.  I scrubbed all the cages except the 2 momma's cages because I didn't want to disturb them and their babies.  But the rest of the cages I scrubbed 'til they sparkled!  Then I put new duck-tape on around the sharp edges of the doors to replace the old stuff that was peeling off.  And then I put new boards up in the back of their pens.  I keep little boards in the back edge of their pens because the cage sits on the stand there and the droppings will pile up a little so that helps prevent that from happening.  :)  It took me at least a good hour or two but it was so fun to see everything look soooooooo clean and sparkly in there!  And the buns are super happy.  ;)

So, here's a couple videos of Bella's litter and Haylie's litter....


Haylie's litter wiggling around in their warm nest....




Bella's babies doing anything but hold still for pictures.  I think one of them is camera shy.  :)  And they seem to enjoy sitting on top of eachother! =/
They're just learning to walk around but are still a little tipsy.  :)


3 comments:

Janice said...

Hi Em! Those pictures are so adorable! I think you should make and sell bunny calendars with all those cute pictures! Gma Janice

Emily said...

Thanks! That's a good idea. :)

The Kings said...

Beautiful babies Emily!! :-D